- High school diploma or graduate equivalency
- Associates Degree or Graduate of a technical or military aviation technical school preferred.
- Prior formal training, military or commercial, with ability to provide documented evidence preferred.
- A&P license is preferred.
- Foreign Object & Debris (FOD) mitigation experience.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in demonstrating installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance/repair of engine and turboprop components on aircraft.
- Familiar with corrosion control and preventative maintenance.
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
- Familiar with the use of calibrated tooling, measuring tools, and test equipment.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for long periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds and carry for short distances.
- May be required to read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
- Must be able to communicate by verbally and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to work in varying temperatures and weather.
- Must be able to pass a complete medical physical.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and continued substance abuse screening.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VEVRAA/ADA:
TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. TNC provides all employees and job applicants equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.