Perform fabrication, assembly, installation, maintenance, replacement, repair modification, inspection and the operational and functional checkout of aircraft mechanical or structural systems and major components. Perform troubleshooting functions of complete operating mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Maintain close working relationship with assigned lead regarding schedules, priorities, availability of parts, supplies and tools.
- Use various hand tools, power equipment, measuring devices, test equipment, and paint equipment and instructions as required.
- Ensure compliance with company and customer specifications and FAA regulations as required.
- Complete forms and records pertaining to completion of assigned work.
- Maintain responsibility to keep scrap at minimum levels.
- Requires the ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, diagrams and technical instructions.
Must be able to operate a variety of standard and specialized hand tools, power equipment, measuring devices and test equipment.
- Must be able to move about in cramped and awkward positions to perform tasks.
- Must be able to move about freely in areas with moving aircraft and parts; handle heavy components and work in areas where exposure to chemicals and fumes will occur
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status