- Maintain, repair, and modiify aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty, maintain and repair aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, and mechanical components, apply technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and apply required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation; apply comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints or manufactures' manuals.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of aircraft repair procedures and replacement of parts, requires broad knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modifications and repair, must have thorough knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, sheet metal brakes and sheers.
- This job requires working knowledge of technical publications.
- Technical guidance is provided as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician; you will occasionally be required to lead teams through more complex aircraft relevant tasks, and may be required to make entries in aircraft logs and records.
- Must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects.
Defense, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran
status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally
in 1977, PDS is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms. We offer
a full range of benefits including:
Immediate 401(k) eligibility
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Aviation, Engineering and IT arenas including
Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous
growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients
experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit https://jobs.pdsdefense.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details.
PDS Defense, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,
please click https://www.pdsdefense.com/contact-us/candidate-contact-us/ or call
1-866-224-2745 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for
reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
law requires PDS Defense, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws
prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and
protections, please click on the following links: EEO
is the Law and EEO
is the Law Supplement
Defense, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against
employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
a Federal Contractor, PDS Defense, Inc. is required to participate in the
E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify