Aircraft Structures Technician
Expleo USA Inc. •
, Massachusetts, United States
EXPLEO USA is currently looking for Aircraft Structures Technician to join our dynamic team in Hartford, CT. You will get the privilege of working with a leading aviation Service Center on exclusive corporate jets. We need you today!
EXPLEO is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, production support, MRO, and quality services, with a presence in over 30 countries. To find out more, visit www.expleogroup.com
As Aircraft Structures Technician, you will troubleshoot, repair, inspect and perform maintenance on corporate aircraft. Fabricate and modify structural modifications on aircraft parts. And remove or install aircraft components.
- +2 years of structural sheet metal repair and/or modification experience
- Have received training from a sheet metal aircraft technical school or have equivalent schooling
- Experience on corporate jet aircraft (preferred)
- Must own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory and control of tools
- Have an A Certification, A&P Certificate or Repairman Certificate (preferred)
- Have a Welder Certification (preferred)
- Ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- Have basic PC skills
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)