Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate required.
- Valid Drivers License required.
- 4 years of aviation maintenance experience to include 3 years of experience working on mid/large-size aircraft required.
- Corporate aircraft experience preferred.
Other Requirements:1. Advanced knowledge of inspection and maintenance procedures for various aircraft models and systems within each aircraft product line.
2. Advanced knowledge of pertinent technical reference materials (maintenance manuals, IPCs, Service Bulletins, structural repair manuals, engineering drawings, ADS, etc.)
3. Working knowledge of the FAA regulations, process specifications, Repair Station and Quality Control manuals, and company policies and procedures
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.