• High School / GED diploma and 6 years of additional education and/or AA Degree in related discipline and 3 years of related experience
• Outstanding communication skills, the ability to function within a team-oriented environment and work flexible hours
• Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificates
• Ability to secure and maintain airport issued security badge w/background check
• Ability to secure and maintain a government-issued passport
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Computerized Maintenance Tracking programs (CesCom, CMP, etc)
• Be able to pass an initial and random DOT drug screening
• Possess basic hand tools in a lockable rolling tool box / cabinet
• Factory level maintenance training and experience on Citation 680 and Gulfstream V/550 aircraft
• FAA Inspection Authorization certification
• Prior FAA Part 145 Repair Station and Part 135 Air Carrier experience
• 8-10 years corporate jet aircraft maintenance experience - an Avionics/Electrical background is especially desired
• AA Degree or higher in a related aeronautical discipline
US citizenship is required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions.