ZENETEX has become a major force in the field of aircraft maintenance. We proudly support all four branches of the military in performing Organizational, Intermediate, and Depot level aircraft, ground vehicle, and component maintenance. We have an opportunity for an Aircraft Worker to support our C-130 corrosion control team at MCAS Iwakuni, Japan.
The overall goal of the Aircraft Worker is to provide safe flyable aircraft to execute the unit’s daily flight schedule. The Aircraft Worker will perform the following duties under the guidance of higher grade workers:
- Assist in the execution of scheduled maintenance; support equipment operation and inspection; aircraft movement and inspections; and preservation and de-preservation of the C-130 aircraft
- Corrosion control/aircraft painting
- Assist in troubleshooting malfunctions in aircraft structure, landing gear, flight surfaces and controls
- Remove, clean, reinstall, or replace defective parts, accessories, and components such as worn gaskets, couplings, and fittings, bad actuators, accumulators, gauges, sections of corroded fuel and oil lines
- May perform pre-flight, thru-flight, and post-flight maintenance inspections
- Updates maintenance records and services engines and aircraft components at line station making repair required to keep aircraft in safe operating condition
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory.