Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Technician
Airtegrity Aviation, LLC •
- Perform all manner of maintenance on Regional Aircraft in accordance with company procedures, manufactures technical manuals, and Federal Aviation Regulation.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshoot Airframe and Powerplant components.
- Document all work performed per company procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
All Applicants must:
- Possess an Airframe & Powerplant A&P License
- Own hand tools, specialty tools provided
- Pass a background check.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening as well as random testing.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)