ERJ 145/175 A&P Mechanic - 4/10 Schedule Bonus Programs Apply
Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
A&P Mechanic performing routine and non-routine maintenance on Embraer ERJ 145 and ERJ 175 regional jets.
All work performed is hangar maintenance. 4/10 Weekly schedule with 3 days off every week. Guaranteed 40 hour work week. $300 Travel Pay.
Abilene is ranked as one of the top 15 cities that professionals are moving to and is one of the best places to live in Texas. Just 150 miles west of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, Abilene provides access to a variety of entertainment and events.
- Must have a valid Airframe and Powerplant license
- Must have your own tools
- Must be a High School Graduate or GED Recipient
- Must have 3 years minimum experience working as an Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
- Must be able to accomplish all repairs and/or modifications with minimal or no supervision.
- Must be able to work on any day, and on any shift.
- Must have own tools.
- Experience in an MRO environment, strongly preferred.
$30.00 an hour ST-
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)