Avenir Aviation •
are looking for an Airframe/Structural Mechanic with bench experience
in Disassembling, Assembling and Testing of Thrust Reverses.
- Performing the work requested on the work order form in accordance
with the manufacturer’s maintenance manual and the procedures set forth
in this manual and accurately & clearly make entries on the work
order form for proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensuring parts remain identified (tagged) as to their WOs throughout their Shop process.
- Ordering the correct parts as noted in the illustrated parts listing of the appropriate manual.
- Maintaining their respective tools and work area in a clean, safe, and orderly fashion.
- Using the correct data and ensuring that it is maintained in good condition while in their possession.
- Verifying calibration status on all precision tools and test
equipment prior to use, and when finding a tool out of calibration
notifying their respective shop manager.
- Ensuring no expired shelf life materials is used.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Licensed preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience required.
- Ability to pass per-employment/random drug screening.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Even though this position is from 7am-3:30pm from Monday to
Friday, the person hired needs to be able to work evenings, weekends,
holidays, flexible shifts if requested.
- Work experience outlined in resume will be checked.
*Local candidates only at this time.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)