Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) IA Mechanic - Cessna T337
Technology Service Corporation •
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, TSC is an employee-owned company that has been providing high-quality technical services and solutions for our customers’ for over 50 years. Our diverse portfolio includes providing; Airborne Sensors and Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR); Electronic Warfare Systems; Air and Missile Defense; Space Systems, and Intelligence and Information Systems. TSC offers a professional working environment, a competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package. Come and join our team!
TSC has immediate openings for Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) IA Mechanics at locations in the Indo-Pacific Region. Missions are planned and flown in accordance with air tasking orders received. TSC will provide required training for the mission and aircraft operations. The A&P Mechanic is responsible for maintaining continuous airworthiness of a Cessna T337 and other duties as assigned. The A&P Mechanic conducts pre-flight and post-flight inspections and maintenance, as well as routine maintenance and inspections. Willingness and ability to participate in planning, construction, logistics, and other non-aviation activities in support of the deployment are essential components of this position. Position requires three month rotational assignments, or longer by mutual agreement. TSC provides transportation and a generous meals and lodging allowance.
- Typical maintenance operations such as removal and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components that require bolting, torqueing, adjusting, rigging, and safety wiring, including flight control removal/installation in accordance with TSC Maintenance SOP, Manufacturer / OEM approved data
- Troubleshoot, repair, clean, service, inspect, modify, replace, overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems using approved data to ensure airworthiness
- Perform pre-flight and post-flight inspections
- Assist in troubleshooting and diagnosing of payload systems
- Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish each specific task
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Develop work plans and meet schedule estimates
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications
- Complete all required paperwork and electronic maintenance records
- Maintain proficient records of routine maintenance and non-routine repairs
- Use and operate all equipment in a safe manner
- Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no re-work
- Assist team members in the performance of operations that are required for the mission
- Interface effectively with management and team members
- Be flexible with schedule, working nights and weekends when the job requires
- Airframe and Powerplant certificate with Inspection Authorization
- Five years of aircraft maintenance experience on Part 23 and Part 91 category aircraft
- Avionics experience
- Ability to travel with reasonable notice for periods up to three months
- Read, write, speak and understand English
- United States Passport valid throughout deployment periods
- Cessna T337 Skymaster experience
TSC offers a long-term, stable work environment, competitive salary and benefits.
Applying to TSC:
Please submit a resume for immediate consideration. Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Employment at TSC is contingent upon the successful completion of a comprehensive background check, drug screening and a current physical. TSC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)