Bode Aviation •
AIRLINE on call maintenance (OCM) technician, Weekends and evenings. there will be odd hour on call, weekend work, and Holidays. Bode Aviation – Albuquerque NM
MUST be able to respond to the Albuquerque Sun Port main airport in 15-20 min.
Bode Aviation is looking for an experienced A&P Mechanic with a back ground in heavy Jets for weekend and evening work, Future opportunities may be available. Position includes paid airline specific training for Part 121 Carriers serving ABQ.
Maintenance Technician for our line maintenance operation at Albuquerque Sun port Albuquerque NM supporting FAA part 121 Passenger Carriers flying mixed fleets. knowledge of Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier CRJ, Embraer type aircraft.
Aircraft Maintenance Duties:
The duties of the Bode Aviation line maintenance technician in our line maintenance operations include but are not limited to:
- Applying Minimum Equipment List (MEL), Non-essential Furnishings (NEF), Configuration Deviation List (CDL) and Engineering Approved relief to discrepancies.
- Performing Ferry Flight Inspections and documenting authorizations for ferry flights
- Servicing of Engine oils, lubricants, and fluids
- Landing gear wheel, tire, and brake changes
- Evaluation of damage, recording, and relaying to operator maintenance control
- Interior and Exterior repair
- Troubleshooting of electrical, hydraulic, engines, mechanical systems (full airframe and power plant under the direction of maintenance control
- Servicing of Aircraft Oxygen and Nitrogen Systems (High and Low Pressure)
- Removal and replacement of components, mechanical systems, electrical, avionics, and navigation equipment to resolve discrepancies or troubleshoot problems under the direction of Maintenance Control
- Escorting Airline Maintenance personnel and supporting aircraft maintenance operations
- Performing brake rides for re positing of aircraft
Non Aircraft Maintenance Duties:
- Cleaning and maintenance of shop and storage areas
- Maintenance of Bode Aviation owned support equipment and vehicles
- Candidate will hold a FAA Airframe and Power plant A&P License
- Computer skills/knowledge a must.
- Ability to access and utilize electronic documents (CMM’s, drawings, bulle tins, PDF documents and forms) is required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate via email, and utilize MS Office products including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work within a quality system i.e. working to current data, processes, procedures, and to standards prescribed by the FAA, aircraft manufacturers, and, when applicable, Bode Aviation Repair Station processes and procedures.
- Must be eligible for security access to SIDA areas of TSA controlled airport facilities.
- Pass and maintain random FAA drug testing
- FAA A&P
- Eligible for security access to SIDA areas of TSA
- Pass and maintain FAA/DOT drug and alcohol Pre employment, random, reasonable suspicion, and post accident tests
- Background in heavy jets
- Weekend and evening work
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC