Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate/GED.
- Airframe and Powerplant License required.
- Four (4) years aircraft experience on large/mid-size aircraft.
- Proficient in the utilization of Federal Aviation Regulations, FAA forms and documents.
- Proficient in blueprint reading and interpretation, shop mathematics and QC Procedures.
- Other Requirements: Strong written and verbal communication skills Must be able to prioritize tasks Strong computer skills.
- Must be able to work all shifts Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas and lift up to 40 lbs.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.