Apprentice Technician - Lake Charles
Era Helicopters LLC •
Era Helicopters has been delivering unparalleled customer service for over 70 years and has been recognized and respected as one of the largest aviation companies in the country. Era is currently hiring for a 4/3 position in Lake Charles, LA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accomplishing all work assigned to him/her in accordance with policies, procedures and specifications as set forth in the Company's and the manufacturers’ manuals and with provisions of the Federal Air Regulations;
• Properly signing, recording and assuming responsibility for all work he/she performs as described in the RSM;
• Properly and efficiently using all Company tools, parts, equipment and materials;
• If work is to continue to a following shift, providing a detailed and complete report of work progression for tie in with his/her relief;
• Keeping up to date with manual changes, policy changes and rules concerning general conduct.
• Maintaining an attitude of alertness concerning possible unsafe or hazardous practices by him/her or other personnel which might be injurious to life or property;
• Maintaining a clean, safe and orderly work area to include personal and shop equipment;
• Ensuring the Shop Lead or designee, is immediately aware of aircraft irregularities (i.e. major maintenance discrepancies, project schedule delays, record discrepancies or emergencies).
• Motivated, Self-Starter capable of maintaining an efficient work pace;
• Be able to work both as part of a team as well as independently;
• Be flexible as this job requires travel to include International as needed;
• Be able to work overtime as required;
• Willing to relocate to Lake Charles;
• Paint and/or body work experience preferred but not required.
• Must be willing and able to get a Passport and Visa as required.
Our compensation structure is designed to make Era an attractive employer and very competitive within the industry. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes an employer sponsored 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Vet/Disability
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC