Assembly Technician II - Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 22046
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Assembly Technician II
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Assembly Technician II for an opportunity in Broken Arrow, OK.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Our customer is a leading supplier of integrated electromechanical assemblies to commercial and military prime contractors. The company designs equipment to meet client specifications and manufactures high-precision components to produce high-quality assemblies. Products include special purpose instruments, maritime vessel control panels, power supply and distribution assemblies, and surface vehicle and power generating plant control assemblies.
- Performs a variety of tasks in production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
- Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
- Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
Qualifications include the following:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Must possess an active Secret DoD Clearance
- High school diploma or GED.
- Secondary education in a technical school preferred
- Must have strong mechanical abilities
- Minimum 3 years experience in reading and understanding blueprints, electronic schematics, wire lists and work instructions
- Work history with mechanical assemblies
- Minimum 3 years experience with hand tools and measuring equipment
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- Steel Toed Boots Required
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)