Automated Program Technician/Instructor (GOLDesp)
Kay and Associates, Inc. •
TASK DESCRIPTION: Provide and assist KAF regarding the development, documentation, training, operation, and troubleshooting of modern maintenance management information systems. Advise Officers of the KAF on matters relating to maintenance automation interface between aviation maintenance and data processing professionals. Report findings and automated maintenance issues and training updates to the Coordinator. The task incumbent must have a strong background in both data processing and aviation maintenance management.
- Advise data processing professionals regarding aviation maintenance management functions.
- Advise maintenance management personnel regarding applicable areas of automation.
- Provide technical advice and guidance regarding proposals and studies of short and long-term options involving aviation maintenance automation.
- By direction, perform system administration duties for all maintenance LAN and WAN.
- Troubleshoot and repair PCs and set up and configure PCs within the KAF.
- Prepare and conduct formal classroom instruction and OJT as required.
MINIMUM PERSONNEL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 10 years experience with an Aviation Maintenance Program.
- Minimum of 10 years of data processing experience.
- Be knowledgeable and have experience with PC applications and computer hardware configuration and operation. Windows experience required.
- LAN training.
- Experience in report generation and analysis.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in conducting formal training on computer hardware and software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- No security clearance is required.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)