- Degree or certificate from an accredited two (2) year college, university or technical school in avionics maintenance or electronics required or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in an Lead/Supervisor/Manager role within Aviation
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License. Previous experience in Part 145 operations
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of technical data such as OEM Service Bulletins and STC’s, seek out other approval methods to properly install equipment per the latest FAA requirements
- Relevant experience in avionics installations
- Strong understanding of FAA and EASA regulations and requirements applicable to FAR Part 23 & 25 aircraft.
- Knowledge of Honeywell, Rockwell Collins, and Garmin Avionics Systems
- Ability to prioritize customer and sales team needs, manage multiple proposals in all stages
- Be self-motivated, independent, and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work with personnel from all levels
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in aviation maintenance or management related field
- 3-5 years of previous proposal and technical writing desired, not required
- Knowledge of complex sales practices and RFP processes
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prefer experience with Lean/Six Sigma, Change Management, and Excellence program designs
- Experience improving business process and or Rockefeller habits
- Knowledgeable in maintenance and repairs, computer science, engineering, building and business operations
- Skilled in monitoring, inspecting, troubleshooting, decision-making and communicating
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively coordinate with multiple departments
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Computer skills – MS Office, Corridor
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Standing/walking for short distances: up to two hours on hard surfaces.
- Sitting: up to six hours.
- Lifting/Carrying: occasionally, up to 20 pounds for up to 200 feet; rarely, up to 50 pounds for up to 20 feet.
By nature, this job description cannot be exhaustive: additional responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements and working conditions may be associated with this job.
Salary Range: $61,000 – $78,500- $114,500