Are you looking for a competitive wage and affordable housing in a vibrant, growing city that's not too big and not too small?
Do you love aviation but hate that hour-long commute?
Do you want to be involved with cutting-edge aircraft maintenance during the week, but prefer fishing, hunting, skiing, and enjoying the great outdoors in your free time?
Immediate positions are available for experienced sheet metal/structure mechanics in Boise, ID. We are in need of structure mechanics to work on Gulfstream (400/500), Embraer Phenom and Legacy, Citation 500 series, King Air, Pilatus, etc. -Job Type: Contractor
-Hire Date: Immediate
-Compensation: competitive; highest rates
-Per diem: we offer the highest non-taxable per diem in the market (including on overtime)
-Hours: overtime is available
-Travel Bonus: offered if eligible (discussed at time of offer)
Our client is one of the largest aviation services company in the West, we invite you to explore the exciting opportunities available to you to become a member of their team. As they continue to grow, they are always on the lookout for qualified individuals with a track record of going above and beyond for their customers.
**Must meet minimum requirements and be Airframe Certified to be considered for this position**
The Structures Technicians are responsible for inspecting, testing, repairing, maintaining, and servicing aircraft using test equipment and hand tools as needed to return aircraft to service per FAA and manufacturers specifications.
- Performs routine maintenance and inspections on general aviation aircraft
- Performs structural repairs and modifications
- Ensures proper care of customer property through all phases of maintenance work
- Accurately completes required paperwork and work order details in Corridor
- Orders parts using Corridor as requested by lead technician
- Continually keeps clean and organized work area including personal tool box
- Works overtime as required
- Meets or beats flat rates for most of the assigned tasks
- Understands and follows all safety procedures and utilizes support equipment in a safe manner
- Responsible for completing training syllabus for advancement to next level
- Performs other duties as directed