Type of aircraft: Regional
Longevity:12 + months
Quick feedback: YES
Type of work environment: Repair
Avionics Technicians needed to troubleshoot and install on regional aircraft.
Duties and responsibilities
Troubleshoot repairs, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment.
Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
• Adhere to General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hangar positions)
• Comply with environmental health / safety policies and procedures.
Participate in 5-S activities.
Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner
• Operate ground support equipment as required
• Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations
• May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
• Perform other duties as assigned