- High school diploma or equivalency certificate.
- 2+ years of experience in test procedure development or manufacturing/production environment.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering technology or engineering.
- Experience with thermal vacuum testing.
- Experience with vibration and shock testing.
- Some experience in space, aviation, military or other high-reliability operating environments is highly desirable.
- Software skills - LabVIEW or Python desired.
- Capable of working with diverse electrical test equipment analog and digital and RF.
- Strong team working skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be willing to work all shifts, overtime and/or weekends as needed.
- Nominal hours - 1st shift: 5 AM - 1:30 PM, 2nd shift: 3:30 PM - 12 AM.
- Repetitive assembly operations, grasping, standing, lifting, bending, pulling, pushing, stooping, stretching, and carrying are generally required to perform the functions of this position.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted.
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.