Boeing Structures Mechanic (Product Mod - Repair) - Klamath Falls, Oregon 19327 - 21923
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Structures Mechanic for an opportunity in Klamath Fall, Oregon
Job Duties and Responsibilities: - Able to perform close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal, and installation to critical support structures and fracture critical areas
- Ability and understanding of locating blind holes necessary for installation of new structural items to existing structure.
- Perform efforts associated with sealing, painting, shimming, and preserving structure in accordance with standard repair processes.
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair.
- Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of structural parts.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must own personal standard tools and personal safety shoes compliant with ANSI standards.
- Must have Interim Secret Clearance
- May be asked to travel to other locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
2020-19327 and 2021-21923
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)