Booth Planner - Goodyear, Arizona 21337
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Booth Planner in Goodyear, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Sets up and pulls daily reports providing accurate accountability and visibility to management and customers. Maintains and audits all required aircraft documentation. He/She will be responsible for creating, updating, and monitoring storage aircraft schedules as well as storage program maintenance work packages. He/She will be responsible for performing duties in a timely manner. He/she will perform additional duties as assigned.
- Audits and preps for new packages prior to aircraft arrival for accurate accountability.
- Advises Director of Maintenance of any problems requiring assistance and keep their lead informed of important matters.
- Ensures daily productivity and performance is in compliance with the duties and procedures outlined by the department Director and also the Operation Manual.
- Add, maintain, and update Aircraft Maintenance Work Orders with current customer and aircraft information.
- Complete MWO Closure Process at the end of each Aircraft Maintenance Visit or transfer of ownership, within a timely manner.
- Maintain and update Storage Aircraft Database with current information regarding the preservation of aircraft, engines, and apu to efficiently issue storage maintenance task monthly and as requested/needed.
- Assist Production Controller Department as needed.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Update Project manager daily on all items which exceed or are approaching their estimates.
- Coordinate with the Planning Department to establish project schedule, set goals and establish budget.
- Monitor budget daily to ensure the budget is being maintained.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Computer use: PC and mainframe, must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and Project.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)