LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Booth Planner in Goodyear, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Sets up and pulls daily reports providing accurate accountability and visibility to management and customers. Maintains and audits all required aircraft documentation. He/She will be responsible for creating, updating, and monitoring storage aircraft schedules as well as storage program maintenance work packages. He/She will be responsible for performing duties in a timely manner. He/she will perform additional duties as assigned.
- Audits and preps for new packages prior to aircraft arrival for accurate accountability.
- Advises Director of Maintenance of any problems requiring assistance and keep their lead informed of important matters.
- Ensures daily productivity and performance is in compliance with the duties and procedures outlined by the department Director and also the Operation Manual.
- Add, maintain, and update Aircraft Maintenance Work Orders with current customer and aircraft information.
- Complete MWO Closure Process at the end of each Aircraft Maintenance Visit or transfer of ownership, within a timely manner.
- Maintain and update Storage Aircraft Database with current information regarding the preservation of aircraft, engines, and apu to efficiently issue storage maintenance task monthly and as requested/needed.
- Assist Production Controller Department as needed.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Update Project manager daily on all items which exceed or are approaching their estimates.
- Coordinate with the Planning Department to establish project schedule, set goals and establish budget.
- Monitor budget daily to ensure the budget is being maintained.