C130 Aircraft Mechanic 1K Bonus
The Kearns Group •
Job Type: Contract 5-6 months
Pay: $38.93 per hour Per Diem break TBD
Benefits: Health Insurance (Company pays 75%)
Sign-on Bonus: $1000 payable after 30 days
- Structural modifications
- Aircraft inspections/repairs (work in confined space may be required)
- Flight line work
- Modifications, repairs, removals, installs
- Assembly and disassembly
- Corrosion control
- Work documentation/production documentation (using company related computer systems)
- Provide own hand tools, marked, shadowed and inventoried on applicable L3Harris documents
- 6 years C130H/J experience.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Ability to acquire and maintain a US Government Security Clearance.
- Maintain job related annual physical.
- Operated age equipment to include non-powered age and powered age including but not limited to man lifts.
- Experience with heavy maintenance and components.
- Able to perform assembly and disassembly of parts or components
- Experience in corrosion control
- Experience using and referring to drawings, tech manuals, or written instructions
- A&P license
- Understanding of or experience in C-130H and C-130J depot level maintenance and repair
- Experience in Hydraulics, pneumatics, flight control, landing gear, etc.
- Familiarity with industry standards and quality inspections
- Ability to perform self-inspections
- Experience with C&D checks
- Knowledge of military aircraft FOO and Tool Control requirements
Physical Requirements/Working Environment Be physically able to perform aircraft mechanic duties.
- Stand, squat, sit, walk, work with arms overhead for extended periods of time.
- Pull, push, and lift up to 50 lbs.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)