CNC Tech I - Tulsa, OK - LONG TERM - NO TOOLS REQUIRED
Strom Aviation •
Currently seeking Entry Level CNC Technicians in Tulsa, OK
Set up and operate automated machines to fabricate parts, applying knowledge of shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, maintainability materials and layout techniques.
- Under supervision, operate automated machine using existing programs.
- Remove/replace cutting tools and offsets as required.
- Inspect condition of tools and replace as needed.Inspect cut material/part prior to CNC operation to ensure conformity and compliance with blueprints, models, and/or engineering documents.
- Identify material and appropriate cutting tools.
- Set up material and inspect for serviceability.
- Monitor material supply.
- Validate preventative maintenance and minor repairs on machines.
- Alert maintenance of any repair/preventative issues.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Comply with 5S and Environmental, Health and Safety requirements.
*Tools will not be required as client utilizes consolidated/shared tool boxes.
Unique Skills: Entry Level - CNC/Automated Machine Experience Required
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Entry Level - CNC/Automated Machine Experience Required
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC