Canadian Sheetmetal Mechanics – Tucson, AZ - LONGEVITY BONUSES!
HQ Aero Management Inc. •
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Canadian Sheetmetal Technicians for openings in Tucson, AZ.
**$900 Longevity Bonus**
$200 - Completion of 30 days
$200 - Completion of 60 days
$500 - Completion of 90 days
- Minimum 2 years (3+ years preferred) experience required.
- Regional aircraft exp is highly preferred.
- Inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft sheet metal components in accordance with applicable technical data FAA regulations.
- Airframe License is preferred, but not required.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)