Commercial A&P Mechanic - Goodyear - 3K Sign on Bonus
Hire Aviation •
- Service, repair, troubleshoot and overhaul aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure airworthiness: Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures, systems and functional components.
- Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, structural components and accessories using hand tools and power tools.
- Adjust, align and calibrate aircraft systems using hand tools, gauges and test equipment, machines, and equipment such as shears, sheet metal brakes, welding equipment, rivet gun, and drills.
- Research and understand FAA technical data relevant to assigned tasks.
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an airworthy condition.
- Must have Airframe & Power Plant (A&P) License
- Minimum of two or more (2+) years recent experience utilizing A & P license.
- Large commercial aircraft experience preferred but corporate, general or military aircraft will be considered.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)