Component Technician - Seymour Johnson AFB - Goldsboro, North Carolina 18422
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Component Technicians with aerospace component repair experience for an opportunity at Seymour Johnson AFB, North Carolina.
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoots complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Oversees training.
- Works under general direction.
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform.
- Proficient in wire routing and termination on a variety of connectors.
High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to obtain Interim Secret Clearance after start
Candidate must be able to travel to other domestic locations
Candidate will be required to pass a urinalysis and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC