Composite Technician (10+ YRS EXP) - Hayden, Idaho 27323
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Composite Technician - New Improved Pay Rate!
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Composite Technician with experience performing body and structural repairs on regional turboprop aircraft for an opportunity in Hayden, ID.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Composite Technicians will fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft composite parts and structures on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 10+ years of experience performing composite repair on aircraft.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call a Recruiter @ 480-576-6477
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)