Education and Experience Requirements:
- Fan Cowl Door lay-up / experience with honey comb cores
- High School graduate or GED. Basic computer skills.
- Three (3) years of related composite experience.
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- Requires ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be able to use mathematical formulas to solve dimensional problems using fractions and decimals.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.