Composites Technicians: 44038
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services now offers Composites Technicians jobs in Savannah, Georgia!
Under moderate supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment.
- Manufacture composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team oriented work environment
- Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review
- Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations
- Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection
- Maintain and use all logs and records. Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations
- Support Lean activities
- High School graduate or GED
- Basic computer skills
- One (1) year related composite experience
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials
- Requires ability to read a interpret blueprints
- Read and interpret 6" scale
- Work experience, personal experience and/or school experience with composite materials, gerber cutting machines, table saws, band saws, sanders
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC