Contract/Direct Hire A&P Mechanic - Rockford
TechFlyte is a leading supplier of aeronautic professionals to premier aviation companies and is looking to hire top rate A&P Mechanics in the Rockford, IL area! These are open-ended contract and direct hire positions offering benefits, teamwork and a culture that is second to none, total compensation $24 – $30/hour with overtime opportunities, and the potential to earn bonuses!
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC HIGHLIGHTS:
- Total Compensation (DOE): $24 – $30/hour – paid weekly
- Great Per Diem Package
- Location: Rockford, IL
- Duration: Open-ended with long term expectations
- Direct Hire opportunities available!
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits offered for contract positions
- Cash Advances offered (Must be on job for 3 days - $300/maximum)
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Performs routine access/open ups/servicing/inspections, etc.
- Preform airframe and powerplant repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Performs lubrication
- Licensed to operate small tugs, forklifts, scissor lifts, snorkel lifts, and power tools
- Understands tagging, CB lockout procedures, and fuel cell entry procedures
- Component removal/disassembly/installation with limited supervision
- Assist in basic rigging/adjustment tests
- Basic understanding of A/C fueling/servicing/marshaling
- Interpret technical manuals, drawings, and blueprints
- Become familiar with system operations/cockpit layout
- Understand the hazards associated with flight control operations
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC EDUCATION:
- Must have experience in MROs
- Must have A&P license
- Must have worked 6 months in the last 2 years in aviation
- Must have own tools
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen, background check, and be in compliance with all FAA rules and regulations
- A&P License
- High School Diploma/GED
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC EXPERIENCE:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Previous A&P experience
- Commercial Aircraft Experience (Boeing and/or Airbus)
TechFlyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)