Corporate A&P Mechanic
Infinity Aircraft Services •
Infinity Aircraft Services is seeking experienced full-time aircraft mechanics to join our team in West Palm Beach, Florida. The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible for providing professional aircraft maintenance and repairs while maintaining all appropriate safety and regulatory standards. A&P with at least 3+ years of experience required.
- Perform and oversee maintenance on corporate aircrafts.
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA standards.
- Correspond with clients during maintenance events.
- Complete and review work orders.
- Maintain the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized matter.
- Ensure that all maintenance entries are accurate and billed correctly for labor, parts travel and misc.
- Complete squawks on the work order.
- Review workload schedule and communicate with mechanics on upcoming MX events.
- Provide guidance and logistics on Personnel and Parts for upcoming and current events.
- Assist Director of Maintenance, Chief Inspector and other management personnel as needed.
- Must have a valid A&P license.
- Must have a set of tools.
- Prior experience working on corporate jets.
- Must be able to pass a preemployment drug/alcohol screening.
- Fluently speak, read and write English.
- Be computer literate.
- Willing to work 40 to 50 hrs. a week.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be a problem solver.
- Years of aviation experience in a supervisory role is a plus.
- Knowledge of Corridor is a plus.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)