Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Director of Airframe Services and/or Primary Contractor’s Site Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:including, but not limited to, the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance of Airbus Helicopters models EC145/H145/LUH-72 in a
- dynamic field environment.
- Perform daily/post flight/thru flight inspections as required and performs necessary maintenance to correct any malfunctions
- Review work of subordinates to ensure the function/task is correct and complete and take corrective action and/or training if necessary
- Maintain aircraft log books, status reports, historical and administrative data as required
- Comply with applicable FAA and DoD rules and regulations on maintenance and follow appropriate aircraft technical data
- Service aircraft with fuel, oil, etc. in preparation for flight
- Conduct off-station maintenance when required
- Effectively communicate with the customer in a courteous, professional manner and research any reported aircraft discrepancies through fault isolation to make repairs
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Benefits available after successful completion of eligibility period/s to include health, dental, vision, life/AD&D insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Account and Sick/Paid Time Off.
Please complete application at www.AdvancedHelicopterServices.com and include dates of employment as well as schools/courses attended, current certificates, manufacturer’s courses attended and ratings held and email to HR@advheli.com.
Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to pass FAA regulated drug/alcohol tests and a background check prior to start.
Equal Opportunity Employer