Electronic Technician I - New Brighton, Minnesota 21753
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Electronic Technician I
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Electronic Technician for an opportunity in New Brighton, MN.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: - Job Summary: Receives, inspects, tests, and troubleshoots and repairs items coming from customers to get repaired; Ceates the quote for chargeable repairs, prepares tear down notes, and prepares the repaired items for shipment.
Duties: Log incoming repairs by creating records of customer units received for repair including customer name, unit ID, return date, etc.; Inspect unit and create general plan for troubleshooting; . Test unit and direct and narrow troubleshooting plan; Troubleshoot and repair. Determine exact cause(s) of failure(s) and rectify; Prepare and send quote for chargeable repairs. Customer must approve charges for repairs; Prepare tear down notes, complete and sign appropriate documents.
Qualifications and requirements
Experience: 0-2 years ● Entry-level job with little or no prior relevant experience
● Work is prescribed and completed with close supervision and little autonomy
● Duties are clearly defined and methods and tasks are described in detail
Education: High school and/or technical training.
Other Skills: Understanding of electricity and electronics.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)