PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electronics Technician, in Clearwater, FL.
- Sets up test apparatus and conducts tests of electronic assemblies and units following methods, procedures, standards, and sequences; lays out and assembles units for production electronic equipment according to designs and specifications.
- Adjusts and calibrates systems as required.
- Corrects malfunctions by making adjustments or replacing parts or components as directed.
- Uses hand and small power tools, and various measuring and testing devices in performing job duties.
- Determines types of tests to be performed, approves and suggests modifications to testing equipment, and analyzes test results to evaluate the performance of products and equipment.
- Assists engineers in the design and development of test procedures for new products and recommends product improvements or manufacturing modifications.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Troubleshoots to the component level.
- Utilizes schematic diagrams to isolate failures on Analog and Digital circuitry.
- Requires strong knowledge of Solid State devices and micro-circuitry.
- Works in a dynamic production environment and is able to produce at a high level in support of customer schedules.
- Proficient in the use of various measurement devices including Digital Multi-meters, Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Frequency Standards, signal generators, and RF Power Meters.
PDS Defense, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 1-866-224-2745 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Defense, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Defense, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Defense, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information, please click on the following link: E-Verify