$500 Sign on Bonus for A&P Mechanics.
Florida Flyers Flight Academy and Saint Augustine Aviation Maintenance located in historic St. Augustine, Florida.
Our modern and large aircraft maintenance facility of 10,000 sqft provides regular maintenance to a large flight training fleet in addition to regular services on non-turbine aircraft.
We have been constantly growing and are hiring entry level A&P's and experienced General Aviation A&P's in addition to Aircraft maintenance assistants and helpers.
We are willing to invest in our technicians and looking to build a stable and consistent team of mechanics. Saint Augustine Aviation Maintenance offers many opportunities to grow including paid IA upgrades.
- Organize the workflows
- Create parts lists and oversee inventory
- Problem solving
- Maintain manual and electronic records
- Prioritizing work orders
- Perform 100hr inspections
- Repair squawks
Compensation for entry level A&P Mechanics:
- $23-25/hour full time
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Health Insurance after 90 days of employment
- Sign on bonus for 1yr commitment $ 500/ paid in two installments after 6 months and 12 months