F-15 Structures Mechanic - New Orleans, Louisiana 21220
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Structures Mechanic for an opportunity in New Orleans, LA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to perform close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal, and installation to critical support structures and fracture critical areas.
- Ability and understanding of locating blind holes necessary for installation of new structural items to existing structure.
- Perform efforts associated with sealing, painting, shimming, and preserving structure in accordance with standard repair processes.
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair.
- Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of structural parts.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED and 4 or more years of experience
- Msut have active Secret Clearance
- Must be able to pass Pre-Employment Drug Test and Background check
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)