Final Line Mech I Needed in Savannah, GA
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High School graduate/GED.
One (1) year aerospace/aviation experience or equivalent mechanical experience such as auto mechanics, heavy equipment, etc.
A&P license may offset the one (1) year of experience required.
In a team oriented work environment, install parts and components, lines, cables, etc. in area assigned using required tools and appropriate prints, specs, and operational requirements to complete work assigned through final inspection and assure conformance to specifications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assemble, install, and adjust aircraft structure parts and system components. Rig control cables, sectors, linkages, control surfaces, landing gear and doors, engines, cowls, aircraft entry doors and associated parts and hardware.
2. Remove and replace linkage, sectors, components, cut and fit system lines and associated hardware necessary to facilitate and perform basic repairs.
3. Responsible for quality and efficiency of all installations; ensure all parts/assembly meet requirements. Perform necessary rework to ensure installations meet conformity.
4. Install systems lines, valves, ducts and associated parts and hardware. Work to ensure a leak free system.
5. Use a variety of tools and equipment, including permaswage pumps, dies, line cutting tools, wrenches, checking tools, witness gauges, etc. and tools to successfully complete component and perform minor structure installation.
6. Remove and replace, cut and fit systems lines, panels and structural components and associated hardware necessary t o facilitate and perform basic repairs.
7. Update and sign required logs and records as required.
8. Check own work to ensure a defect free installation prior to final inspection.
9. Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs and comply with all safety regulations.
10. Demonstrate Gulfstream Manufacturing competencies in the employee effectiveness review.
11. Maintain and use all logs and records such as MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, etc. 12. Support continuous improvement processes as assigned.
1. In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required.
2. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Solumina and Smarteam experience preferred.
2. Requires ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams and use all tools required to do the job.
3. Ability to perform work such as basic drilling, reaming, ship fitting parts, etc.
4. Must be able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small-space restricted areas and lift up to 50 lbs.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
.50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.