Swift Air is seeking a highly motivated Flight Mechanic for our Maintenance & Flight Operations department. Each mechanic is directly responsible to the Director of Maintenance and will be qualified for the work he/she performs.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
About Swift Air
- Responsible for properly performing all work assigned to him/her in accordance with approved maintenance procedures, for recording of all work performed, and assuming responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature or initials.
- Notifies the MXC of any discrepancies or un-airworthy conditions found during the performance of work assigned.
- Notifies the MXC immediately about any conditions that would create a problem relating to parts, materials, airworthiness or workmanship.
- Must possess sufficient hand tools to perform his/her duties as a mechanic.
- When directed he/she will attend any maintenance training program the Company may establish.
- Responsible for completing all required paperwork entries in a clean, neat, and legible manner.Maintains their working area in a clean and orderly manner.Supervises any un-certificated person employed by the Company and performing maintenance to Company aircraft.
Swift Air LLC was founded in 2000 and is focused on safe, reliable transportation of first class aircraft for the sports, entertainment, and business segments including heads of state, high net worth individuals, celebrities, and music tours. Swift Air LLC is an international carrier with Worldwide Operating authority operating B737 aircraft.
Our focus is providing our customers with superior service, value and safety in the manner that best fits their needs. We have been recognized, and carry the highest ratings available, by independent industry rating organizations for our compliance with the highest standards of safety and operations. Our focus on training, safety and service allow us to provide our customers with the best possible service available.