GSE Mechanic I
Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
- The Automotive/Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic performs maintenance assignments requiring the skills of one or more of the maintenance trades such as auto mechanic, heating and air-conditioning engineer or other similar skilled journeyman trades.
- Maintains equipment within the facility such as aircraft tugs, tow tractors, belt loaders, power units, and company vehicles.
- Performs the necessary sequence of operations to troubleshoot and diagnose in order to disassemble, clean, check, repair, rework, replace, fabricate, assemble, install and adjust any automotive and ground equipment, machinery, accessories, and parts.
- Minimum age: 18 High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- Possess a valid, unexpired and unsuspended driver’s license
- Trade certification as an Automotive Service Technician, Commercial Transport Mechanic, Heavy Duty Mechanic, or twelve (12) months' experience in one or more of the maintenance trades.
- Flexible to work rotating shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off.
- Ability to distinguish colors red, green, yellow, white, and blue.
- Lift items weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must be able to read, write, and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Previous experience maintaining mobile ground power (generators), air conditioners (up to 110 ton), air start units (but will also consider experience in Farm or Heavy Industrial equipment).
- Automotive Inspection certificate/licenses preferred.
- Experience in maintenance trades such as auto mechanic, heating/air conditioning, or other similar journeyman trades preferred.
- Attention to detail in order to ensure tasks are completed with precision and have the ability to troubleshoot tasks
$15.00 Hour ST-
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)