(Required Skills / Experience):
- This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. (Post-Start)
- Must be willing to work any shift (1st, 2nd and 3rd)
- Must be willing to work with Beryllium
- Must be willing to work overtime when required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Safety Awareness must be a part of your daily routine
- Must be adaptable and manage work standards effectively
- Experience with troubleshooting, maintenance and retrofit, repair processes and concepts and assembly process
- Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience):Experience in reading and interpreting drawings, schematics and blueprints; follow instructions Mechanical experience - assembly, test, tooling, fabrication, etc
- Experience in the inspection of complex parts, components, assemblies or units Level A - Some relevant experience desired Typical Education / Experience: Education / experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. high school diploma / GED).
- This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
PDSTech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are. If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify