Heat Treat Operators: 35369
STS Technical Services •
, Michigan, United States
STS Technical Services is hiring Heat Treat Operators in Oscoda, Michigan.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- The operator will clean and prepare parts for processing.
- Build Heat Treat loads in accordance to documented procedures for the area.
- Read and understand part blueprints.
- Understands Heat Treat, Solution, and Aging furnace recipes.
- The operator shall thermally process manufactured aircraft parts utilizing calibrated ovens and furnaces to specification requirements.
- The operator shall be responsible for additions and concentration determination of the quench solution as required, ensuring calibration criteria is complied with prior to processing, as well as the collection of solution samples for chemical analysis.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)