Heavy Maintenance A & P Technician (1,000 Sign-On Bonus)
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services •
You will consult and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine the best method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components. The A&P Tech position also will perform typical maintenance actions including bolting, torqueing, rigging, and safety wiring to include the removal and replacement of aircraft components, engines and flight controls. This position will Return to Service aircraft that have completed all required maintenance actions utilizing company logbooks or customer authorized documentation.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Airframe and Powerplant license
- Working knowledge of aircraft mechanical systems
- Working knowledge of computer based applications
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations Aircraft Maintenance Manual, Overhaul Manuals, Servicer Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, Illustrated Parts Catalogues and Structural Repair Manuals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Preferred Job Skills:
- 5+ yrs Heavy, Line Maintenance and/or transport category aircraft experience
- 3+ yrs 767 experience is highly preferred
- Prior hands on experience in a heavy maintenance Transport or Regional Jets environment
- Prior experience at a FAR 145 repair station
- Prior experience on Boeing 767 Classic & Next Generation Aircraft
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and to travel on an as needed basis to support off-site maintenance
- Must provide tools as listed on required tool listing.
- Eye/hand coordination and clear field of vision
- Ability to work at heights up to 80 feet and lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in tight and confined spaces with respiratory equipment
- Ability to bend, crawl, twist, and other positions and sustain the position for extended period of time
- Ability to precisely manipulate hand tools in a variety of situations
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)