HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced HELICOPTER A&P MECHANICS in LEXINGTON, KY.
The Helicopter A&P Mechanic is responsible for the installation, repair, modification and routine maintenance on aircraft as required; operates in compliance with company safety practices and performs other duties as assigned. Working on small Cessnas to corporate jets, and helicopters from the helicycle to an AS 365N3.
Essential job functions:
- Proven technical and mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical/engineering drawings and technical instructions.
- Ability to operate a variety of hand and power tools, safely and with care and precision, are essential.
- Ability to understand and follow direction with general supervision.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and written.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Any other job-related duties assigned with the highest level of ethics, integrity, safety, and honesty.
- Be able to lift equipment and materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to climb ladders, apply finger and hand dexterity in using hand tools, be able to move around the shop/hangar area and within aircraft continuously throughout the workday.
Contract to Hire.
Day shift: Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm