Helicopter Mechanic - Columbus, MS
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS is seeking multiple Sr. Aircraft Technicians for contract opportunities in Columbus, MS. This is an awesome opportunity to work with an Industry Leader in a state of the art facility.
In your role you will:
- Perform assembly, installation, modification, and repair of Helicopter components.
- Perform maintenance or refurbishing of aircraft and function check of components.
- Conduct operational checks of complete systems to verify proper functioning of components and systems.
- Provide aircraft maintenance support for new helicopter completions and deliveries, STC development, aircraft training fleet and demonstrations.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose malfunctioning systems and components to determine corrective action required to assure safety and airworthiness of aircraft.
- Perform aircraft disassembly and reassembly as required for aircraft movement, may include loading/offloading aircraft to/from trailer.
- Perform track and balancing of rotor systems and vibration analysis.Responsible for ensuring physical security of aircraft.
- Perform operational and functional checks of structures, systems, and/or components as required.Observe foreign object damage/debris (FOD), tool control and calibrated tool policies.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Six years or more aviation maintenance experience
- Helicopter maintenance experience
- Background in aviation maintenance on like type aircraft and systems.
- Helicopter air frame experience
- Two years flight line experience
- Safran Turbomeca engine experience
- Pratt and Whitney engine experience
- Current FAA A&P license (strongly preferred)Inspection Authorization(IA)
- Must be able to see and read computer screen and other electronic equipment with screens, able to read documents, reports and engineering drawings on a daily basis.
- Must be able to lift equipment up to 30lbs/14kgs on a daily basis.
- Must be able to travel independently on short notice.
- Must be able to fly in the aircraft on a daily basis.
- Required PPE includes, but is not limited to, Safety Shoes, Safety Glasses, Hearing Protection, Respirators/Masks, and/or Protective Gloves as required by site and/or customer site.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)