Inspector - Clearwater, Florida 20591
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Parts Inspectors for an opportunity in Oldsmar, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Uses work instructions, drawings or inspection instructions and checklists to visually inspect circuit card assemblies to manufacturing and industry specifications including IPC and related reference documents and standards.
May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Communicates effectively with assemblers, engineers, and management when resolving quality issues.
Qualifications and requirements:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Must have has a strong background in the manufacturing process of electro-mechanical printed circuit boards.
- Has the willingness and ability to perform assembly tasks related to assigned inspection areas as needed.
- Experience with soldered connections on Printed Circuit Card assemblies using IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 standards.
- Detail-oriented and proficient at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.
- A team player with strong verbal and written communication skills. Interfaces effectively and diplomatically with assemblers, test technicians, engineers, customers and management when resolving quality issues.
- Proficient with Personal Computers.
- No Degree Required
- Must pass urninalysis and background check.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)