Inspector - Marion, MA - 128739
Global Technical Services •
Our client is looking for an Inspector to join their team in Massachusetts! Have the skills? Apply today!
The ideal candidate for this position will perform the following tasks:
* Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to inspect visually in-process and completed products such as electronic units and subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, sub-assemblies, structural flaws, internal defects, and missing welds.
* Uses various measuring devices. Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
* Works from blueprints, diagrams, dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, fixtures, customer specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists.
* May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* Must have or be able to obtain a security clearance
* Be able to be certified to IPC 610.
* Specialized training in specific aspects of job functions and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned tasks
* 1 year of experience in inspection.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
* Experience operating computers, electronic test equipment and inspection tools and gages.
* Some experience with inspection necessary.
Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.
Job Ident #: