Inspector - Salt Lake City, Utah 20361
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Inspectors for an opportunity in Salt Lake City, UT.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing dimensional checks on complex machines materials and other components as received from suppliers.
- Documents criteria and results on receiving documentation and TipQA software program.
- Perform first piece inspection/first article of new parts and assemblies as needed.
- Interpret requirements and specifications such as drawings, purchase orders, procedures, work instructions, change orders and apply to parts and assemblies received and produced.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
a. Electromechanical experience – Test, Inspection or Assembly. This type of work is much different than fast food, fabrication, repair shops, etc..
b. Working in the defense industry
c. Inspection experience in the last 5 years, it is not relevant experience if they were an inspector in 1993-1998 and have not done inspection in 20 years.
b. Northrup Grumman
c. Lockheed Martin
e. IM Flash
3. Tools candidates should have experience using and the experience should be reflected on the resume. Where, when, how used.
4. Preferred Certifications
a. IPC 610
b. IPC 620
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 425-233-8577
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)