Jet Inspector based at Lakeland Linder International Airport
Dixie Jet & Rotor Service LLC •
Jet Inspector based at Lakeland Linder International Airport.
- Oversee a team of technicians performing scheduled & unscheduled maintenance on corporate jets.
- Responsible for the supervision of activities in the maintenance, repair, and alteration of aircraft.
- Performed inspections & repairs by approved methods set forth by the manufacturer in the Service Manuals & the Federal Aviation Regulations.
The position is primarily day shift Monday-Friday, however applicant must be willing to occasionally work night or weekends if needed for AOG situation.
Benefits include competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays & health insurance.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in corporate aviation.
- Lear, Citation & Challenger experience is preferred.
- Previous 145 experience preferred.
- A&P license is required, IA preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license & clean record.
- Must be able to pass a drug test & background check.
- Applicant must have good mechanical skills & be willing to work hands on with aircraft.
- Must be able to read, write, speak & understand the English language.
- Must have basic computer skills & be able to use computer based maintenance publications.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)