Line Maintenance Flight Mechanic - IWA
Swift Air, LLC •
Swift Air is seeking a highly motivated Line Maintenance/ Flight Mechanic for our Maintenance & Flight Operations department. The Mechanic will be based at IWA (Gateway) and must be prepared for the possibility of flight at anytime. Each mechanic is directly responsible to the Director of Maintenance and will be qualified for the work he/she performs.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
About Swift Air
- Responsible for properly performing all work assigned to him/her in accordance with approved maintenance procedures, for recording of all work performed, and assuming responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature or initials.
- Notifies the MXC of any discrepancies or un-airworthy conditions found during the performance of work assigned.
- Notifies the MXC immediately about any conditions that would create a problem relating to parts, materials, airworthiness or workmanship.
- Must possess sufficient hand tools to perform his/her duties as a mechanic.
- When directed he/she will attend any maintenance training program the Company may establish.
- Responsible for completing all required paperwork entries in a clean, neat, and legible manner.
- Maintains their working area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Supervises any un-certificated person employed by the Company and performing maintenance to Company aircraft.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs to 100lbs when required.
Swift Air LLC was founded in 2000 and is focused on safe, reliable transportation of first class aircraft for the sports, entertainment, and business segments including heads of state, high net worth individuals, celebrities, and music tours. Swift Air LLC is an international carrier with Worldwide Operating authority operating B737 aircraft.
Our focus is providing our customers with superior service, value and safety in the manner that best fits their needs. We have been recognized, and carry the highest ratings available, by independent industry rating organizations for our compliance with the highest standards of safety and operations. Our focus on training, safety and service allow us to provide our customers with the best possible service available.
The following outlines our minimum requirements for applicants:
- Holds a current mechanic certificate with Airframe and/or Powerplant rating(s).
- Must have minimum 40 hours General Familiarization training on B737-300, -400.
- Trained B-767 is preferred.
- The FAA has found that within the last 24 months the mechanic was able to perform the particular work:
- For 6 months the mechanic has used his certificate and rating
- Technically supervised other mechanics
- Supervised in an executive capacity the maintenance or alteration of an aircraft
- Or any combination of the above
- Be able to demonstrate that he/she has successfully performed the work in question at an earlier date.
- Capabilities of communicating in English.
- Capabilities of taking directions from Maintenance Control and work/ trouble shooting Aircraft technical issues independently.
- Possess a working knowledge of Company Maintenance Manuals.
- Minimum 10 years as Aircraft Technician with at least 3 years as Flight Mechanic.
Job Ident #:
SWIFT AIR LLC